Event Phone: +4550374845
- October 12, 2016 - October 13, 2016
4:30 pm - 10:30 pm
To all who have or will attend my workshop in Tampa, Florida for the Dream Portrait class!
The Fine Nude Art class can be purchased together with the Dream Portrait Class for a discount HERE
The date will be Wednesday the 12th of October!
We meet at 4:30 PM on a location that will be updated soon when a perfect place has been found.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
You will be needing a laptop for the Photoshop part of the workshop. You can also bring your desktop if you can carry it and want to set it up. The newest version of Photoshop is recommended, but older versions are not a problem.
This is the Dream Portrait workshop, so our main objective will be to create a timeless head shot portraits, capturing the soul of the subject through her intense eyes and beautiful features.
Here is an example picture
For this workshop we have hired the beautiful Tara Alexandra
She has been modeling since she was 10 years old, been published in Family Beautiful magazine, 7Roar magazine, parent magazine, etc. represented locally, as well as modeled for various companies in Florida such as Panaché clothing store, Trébor style jewelry, and Lost at sea swimwear
WORKSHOP COURSE AND DETAILS
- It will be a 7 hour session
- First a 3 hour session where we are out on location shooting the talented model
- Then a 1½ hour session where I will teach you my techniques in Photoshop to achieve perfect post processing/retouch of skin, hair, Dodge and Burn, and perfecting the image
- Dinner break / coffee
- Last, a 2 hour session where we will work on the photos together, using what we have learned, covering color toning, sharpening and composition.
We will be focusing on making everyone feel like they got everything they wanted for the workshop, so no one will feel lost. There are no stupid questions, we are all trying to learn.
I will rent a facility where we can work and of course provide cake and coffee.
Food can be brought in a lunch bag or ordered. We’re grownups, I’m sure we can figure something out. Pizza is always our salvation.