- October 18, 2016 - October 19, 2016
4:30 pm - 10:30 pm
To all who have or will attend my workshop in Miami, Florida for the Implied Nude class!
The implied nude class can be purchased together with the Dream Portrait Class for a discount. Click HERE for the Dream Portrait Class
The date will be Tuesday the 18th of October!
We meet at 4:30 PM on a location that will be updated soon when a perfect place has been found.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
You will be needing a laptop for the Photoshop part of the workshop. You can also bring your desktop if you can carry it and want to set it up. The newest version of Photoshop is recommended, but older versions are not a problem.
The class will be about finding fragile beauty, and showing the more vulnerable side of a model.
This is an example picture of the mood set that implied nude can achieve
For this workshop we have hired the beautiful Ariana Doeg
WORKSHOP COURSE AND DETAILS
- It will be a 7 hour session
- First a 3 hour session where we are out on location shooting the talented models
- Then a 1½ hour session where I will teach you my techniques in Photoshop to achieve perfect post processing/retouch of skin, hair, Dodge and Burn, and perfecting the image
- Dinner break / coffee
- Last, a 2 hour session where we will work on the photos together, using what we have learned, covering color toning, sharpening and composition.
We will be focusing on making everyone feel like they got everything they wanted for the workshop, so no one will feel lost. There are no stupid questions, we are all trying to learn.
I will rent a facility where we can work and of course provide cake and coffee.
Food can be brought in a lunch bag or ordered. We’re grownups, I’m sure we can figure something out. Pizza is always our salvation.