- October 1, 2016 - October 2, 2016
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Welcome to my workshop in Madison, Virginia for the Sensual Nude class!
The dates will be Saturday the 1st of October until Sunday the 2nd of October!
We meet at 3 PM on a 200-acre privately owned farm with amazing scenery
It’s 1.5 hours away from DC
Exact address will be updated soon
EARN A SPECIAL DISCOUNT
Just drop by Inspire Digital or Not Fine Art Photography Magazine and become a member, and you’ll get 10% off!
Just pick the “Pay Half Now and half at the workshop” option and you’ll only have to pay 200$ at the workshop
Hosted by Virginia Shootout
Presented by Inspire Digital or Not Fine art Photography Magazine
Location Amenities: hot tub, swimming pool, farmland, pond, barns, farming equipment, beautiful stone walls, fences, 20 acres of sunflowers, beautiful wildflowers, mountain views, and more.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
You will be needing a laptop for the Photoshop part of the workshop. You can also bring your desktop if you can carry it and want to set it up. The newest version of Photoshop is recommended, but older versions are not a problem.
Equipment needed: A camera and a lens. That’s it. We will be using pure natural light.
The lens should be with a high focal length. 50-85mm is great. A low “f” number is good too, something below f/2.8.
This will create well-proportioned features and blurry backgrounds. We love that.
This is a NSFW class, as it will be two nude models and a implied nude model. Our main and very important objective will be to keep it classy, mysterious but still gorgeous.
This is an example picture of the mood set that sensual nude art can achieve.
It is NOT a glamour workshop.
For this workshop we have hired the talented Amanda Lee, Melanie B and Hope Robb
Melanie B. (both pictures taken on the farm on a previous workshop). She will be doing implied nude for this workshop.
Amanda Lee has modeled for 4.5 years Multiple publications including 3 time cover model for Fast Lane Biker Delmarva. Spokes model for Fast Lane Biker Delmarva such as at Ocean City Bike Week, Timonium Motorcycle Show, Baltimore Tattoo Convention and more. Promotional model Modeling in fashion, editorial, glamour,conceptual, boudoir, fine art nude and more.
WORKSHOP COURSE AND DETAILS
- It will be a two day session
- First day at 3 PM, a 4 hour photo shoot session where we are out on location shooting the talented models. I will be teaching how to use natural light to your own advantage, composition and instructing the model to create a story in the image.
If walking is a problem there will be golf carts available that you can rent, just let me know in good time.
- A lodge is available for sleeping for an extra 75$. Just choose the ticket with Lodge included.
- Food will be taken care of for you, so you wont have to worry about anything but relaxing and enjoying the days.
- Next day we meet at 11 AM for a 7 hour Photoshop session where I will teach you my techniques in Photoshop to achieve perfect post processing/retouch of skin, hair, Dodge and Burn, and perfecting the image.
We will go through Frequency Separation, advanced selection techniques, increasing depth in the image by background manipulation and sharpening for the final result.
- We will work on the photos together, using what we have learned, covering color toning and composition.
We will be focusing on making everyone feel like they got everything they wanted from the workshop, so no one will feel lost. There are no stupid questions, we are all trying to learn.
Regards, James Allen Stewart – Imaginportraits